Annual National Conference
The 2015 conference will be held from Wednesday 21 October until Friday 23 October at:
Rydges North Sydney
54 McLaren St,
North Sydney, NSW.
- Presentations from the conference will be available in the documents area of the web site after the conference.
- 2015 SPUN Conference Program (updated October 16)
- Questions on notice to Civica form
- Questions on notice for Training sessions: Word or (PDF for printing)
- Delegates list
- 2015 AGM Agenda
- Proxy Voting Form
- SPUN Executive Nomination Form
- SPUN Constitution
- Minutes from 2014 AGM
- Minutes from 2015 AGM
- Conference Registration Form and Tax Invoice (in Word format - updated September 18)
- Accommodation is not included in the registration, each delegate must book their own accommodation for the conference.
- The venue, Rydges North Sydney offer accommodation at a special rate
- To take advantage of this special rate please:
- Provide the reservations staff with your booking details (dates of your stay, name, contact details, credit card details) and the block code: 1510SPUN
- Subject to availability, your reservation will be made at the discounted rate and a confirmation sent to the provided email address
- (To check out the hotel features and room types please visit http://www.rydges.com/accommodation/sydney-nsw/north-sydney/welcome/ )
- To provide a forum for Civica to present members with new/improved features and developments in Spydus.
- To provide Civica with feedback on Spydus and have input into its future development.
- To obtain information on the business plans, performance and status of Civica, the company.
- To provide members with opportunities to network and exchange information.
- To showcase innovative applications and projects involving Spydus.
- To increase members' awareness of technology trends and opportunities that may influence Spydus and library operations.
- To hold a SPUN AGM to conduct necessary business.
- To provide members with an informative, stimulating, enjoyable and value-for-money conference experience.
The online home of SPUN - Spydus Users Network Inc
SPUN - Spydus Users Network Inc. - is an association that aims to provide its members with channels to gather and disseminate information about the Spydus software system, to liaise with the vendors of Spydus (Civica) on matters of interest to the group, to liaise with other computer system user groups in Australia and overseas, to promote co-operation between members and other appropriate organisations, and to provide a forum for co-operative ventures.
Spydus is a library/information management system developed in Australia. For further information visit the Civica site.
SPUN Spydus Users Network Incorporated (in NSW) is a very active user group with regular meetings and an annual conference, its members are from all types libraries across Australia and overseas. SPUN membership is currently open to licensed users of Spydus, contact the SPUN Secretary for information on joining.